My crystal globe


Well, my crystal globe didn't exactly predict this two years ago...

I forwarded some mail last tonight, mainly pictures I think, and Surprise, surprise! Gmail told me I'd better clean up my mailbox, because I'm at over 95% of the 2,9Gb I have at my disposal.

Hmm, I'm disappointed. I've only had this e-mail address for two years, and it's already full: around 1500 sent messages, and 800 received... I don't have anyone to compare it with, but I guess I did OK.

Still, I think they advertised in the beginning that I would never have to delete any mail message ever again. Weellll, if it were unlimited, I wouldn't, doooh.

What options do I have? I see three possibilities: either make a new account, move my 'head quarters' on yahoo, or start deleting old mail.
Because I like to complicate things, I'm gonna go with 'door number 4', which is to make another gmail account, forward all attachments there, and only then delete them from my main address. Easy, huh?

One thing is for sure... I'm not about to move back to Yahoo. I already moved around a few times from mail.com to msn, then to yahoo and from yahoo finally to gmail. And I still get e-mails on my abandoned addresses.

My life is so complicated, how cand I deal with world peace and hunger in third world countries when I have petty little things like this to deal with?!?!
One step at a time, like the saying goes. Today Gmail, tomorrow the world! I'll let you know what else my crystal globe fails to foresee.

ps: I don't really have a relevant photo, but it would be a shame not to attach one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment