My first baby step


I believe to have found an occupation!

What?!?! Stop the presses! This is mind blowing! Me not wasting time? Hm... has hell frozen over? I don't think so... it sure doesn't feel like it! Still, for the moment, I have something to fill my time with.

Fill my time with... that doesn't sound like a job (I had you worked up for nothing), still I am doing something I'm good at...And what do I do best? I'm going to whisper it gently to you... STUDY!!!

Yes, you've heard it right and you've seen it here first. I'm studying something, yet again. But this time far from school and with a higher purpose.

And to show you that I'm not just whistling Dixie, I'm going to show you my first CorelDraw masterpiece. Well not so much a masterpiece as it is a cheap knock off, still it is mine and I am so very proud of it (I'm not an idiot, I know it is just a company trademark, d'uh). Enjoy and share my enthusiasm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment