Too much time on my hands

Okay.. so I'm not a freak or anything, but I thought this would lighten up this too damn serious blog.

I saw on my friend's blog some funny animal clips posted yesterday, so I went on to investigate with my natural curiosity. On his advice, I searched "spanking cat" on YouTube and came up with some pretty weird shit... most of this revealling that cats like being spanked.

Today my damn curiosity pushed me even further... experimentation time :))) This sounds nasty... but I assure you that in a supervised environment it is completly safe.

So... I went to my cat today... petted it as we usually do, then I went on ahead and spanked it. Daaamn... you should have seen the bastard run... I didn't know it could be so fast. :))

The result, weird as it may be: my cat is NOT an S&M fetish freak... and neither am I, but don't be offended if you are one... who am I to judge?

Anyway, we met after a couple of hours, and needless to say no eyecontact or any other type of contact, for that matter, was involved. I feel I have crossed that imaginary uncrossable line... Our relationship will never be the same again, will it?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment