Not ONE good subject


Too much philosophy for me. I was trying to unwind, but really, the things that come out tonight... should have a special chapter in the penal code, under 'reader abuse' along with 'blog hostility' and 'keyboard abuse'.

I tried writing about things that make life worth living... we're alive and kicking, no one's suicidal, so why discuss it and spam the blog with useless words?

Then I came up with a great subject... cheap bad choices... why ugly and cheap when it could be acceptable and cheap. Anyway, interesting as it may sound it turned out as the 'Confessions of a Drama Queen'...ummm king.

Then I thought why not narrow it down to just one bad cheap choice... ugly shoes. But who gives a damn about shoes? Well, looks like I do, but that's my problem and someday I'll talk it out with my therapist.

This is the point where I stop and say... I shouldn't write just for the sake of writing. And that goes for everyone. I'm sure it's a matter of taste like everything else in this world, but some works should never see the daylight... never. Period.

0 comments:

Post a Comment