All worked up for nothing


Again, as always, I read my 'masterpiece' before posting it... and realised that for someone who doesn't give a damn about people's opinions, I sure did write a lot -> the result = Delete!!!

The bottom line is that ok, bad reviews bug me, but everyone is entitled to an opinion, even though it's clear that with freedom comes responsability and in this case arguments are a luxury you must afford.

Anyway, if everything in this world is a matter of taste, why do I even bother? At least a dozen people will always find something to complain about. So, the question really is... why should I care?

I still haven't found a good answer. Maybe it's innate?!?... something I just cannot shake, or perhaps it's common sense?!?... an annoying amount of it.

Midnight thought (not sure about the reasoning): too much agreeability makes life boring and we NEED controversy in order to grow and better ourselves. At least this is my opinion and I'm sticking with it. I don't care what you think :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment