hard choice







If I were to choose one of the places I've lived in, I would have a huuuuge dilemma.

Oradea, New York or Udine/Rome, respectively Romania, the US or Italy.

As you can see, they are tough contestants.

Oradea is and always will be close to my heart. It's the place where I was born, the place where my family is, and where I find my best friends. Nothing compares to the feeling I have when I see it after a long period of being away. Although it disappears shortly, I cherish it nontheless.

New York is synonimous with independence. It's the one place on Earth I felt really lucky and free. I followed my insanity and received only satisfaction. Although a lot of hard work was involved, only beautiful memories and lifetime friends remain.

Udine doesn't have the grandeur of NY nor the homey feeling of Oradea, still it's the place where I lived the best moments of my student life. I learnt how to be myself regardless the situation and learnt that it is so easy to make friends even if language boundaries may apply.

SOOO it really is an interesting thought. But it is a volontary one. I'm not faced with the decision... but what if some day I were...

No answer yet, although I feel it may come in the form of an alternative, since I am a curios being, always in search of the perfect place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment